Thursday, May 14, 2009

How to waste 2 days of your life.

Yesterday, it was back over to the UK for another summer of mountainboarding goodness. I set off from Ballarat at around 9:30am and arrived at Melbourne international airport at 11, ready for my 1:55 flight.
After some fairwells i was off on my 5 month journey.
The flight was a 24hr total flight, with a 3 hour stopover in bangkok. Finally, on arrival to london, i was kept in london passport Control, and threatened to be sent back home for 8 hours! The theory behind this was that if i was comming over, with the purpose of mountainboarding, i should have acquired a sports visa.
In the end i was finally given the all clear to proceed through to the UK where ted from Trampa was waiting for me to take me up to Nottinghsam, where i will be staying.

No comments: