Monday, July 7, 2008

5th July

Well its 2:30 and its been raining on and off all day. I am currently at "The Edge", where it is round 3 of the UK mountainboard series. I am yet to do my time trial and there is more rain to come.
On the bright side i am lucky to have scored a place in the "out to grass" team tent. Its like a 16 man tent with a huge living area and stuff.

Yesterday was a good days riding in the sun at the edge. The jumps are huge and the boarder X is my favorite i have ridden so far in the UK. Me and Nicky Forecast(the best female rider in teh world hands down) were trying frontflips. I tried 3 and on the 3rd attempt i manueled otu and got worked over, so i decided to call ti quits. BBC Were filming, so maybe it might get on tv or somthing. After a few more runs on the boarder X we headed to the local quarrey for a swim

In the night we all had a few too many ciders and beers.

No comments: