Friday, July 25, 2008

NEW CAR! Thursday 25th July

After a few hours sleep at the airport, i made it the days mission to but a car. i headed into london on the tube and went to a net cafe to do some research. After a few phone calls , i was on the bus to Cheltenham, where i would later buy my 1985 Nissan Sunny for £100.
Cheltenham is a very posh city, but actually one of my favorites in england due to its cleanliness, hot girls and general cool vibe to it.
After signing some paperwork and shaking hands i was off in my new ride. Driving through the English countryside on a nice sunny day was very pleasant. I rocked up at court Farm in my new ride and was greeted by the crew. Some didnt recognise me due to the car and my haircut. Later on i had quick ride and then slept under the stars.

Heres a photo

No comments: